1. OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE AND IDENTIFICATION OF THE SERVICE PROVIDER
1.1. In compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that this website is owned by AIRLEVEL SL, with NIF B76786722 and tax domicile located at Calle Tornero No. 2 Local A, 38400, Puerto de la Cruz (Santa Cruz de Tenerife). Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Santa Cruz de Tenerife in Volume 3604 of Section 8, Folio 166, Page TF-62104; hereinafter “THE COMPANY”.
1.2. The methods of contact with the property are established as e-mail [email protected] and telephone +34 682 142 626.
2. PURPOSE AND ACCEPTANCE
2.1. This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.airmedia360.com, hereinafter “THE WEBSITE”, by visitors, users and customers, hereinafter “THE USER”.
2.2. THE WEBSITE provides services whose primary objective is the exhibition of the business activity, product catalog and allow contact between THE USER and THE COMPANY, either for commercial purposes or for any other reason, through the contact methods and forms available on THE WEBSITE.
2.3. Browsing THE WEBSITE confers the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications.
2.4. THE USER undertakes to make correct use of THE WEBSITE in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice.
2.5. THE USER shall be liable to THE COMPANY and to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
3. GENERAL CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
3.1. The use of THE WEBSITE and its services are free and open access, although the use of certain areas or services is conditional upon the completion of data collection forms. Only those of legal age in their country of origin may provide data through our website, and children under 16 years of age may not provide them under any circumstances without the consent of parents or guardians.
3.2. The USER guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to the COMPANY and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
3.3. THE COMPANY and THE WEBSITE recognize the following types of users:
- THE USER who provides data in any of the available forms and includes personal data such as full name, email address and others provided by THE USER when filling out the forms.
- THE USER who has not contacted THE COMPANY but is subject to anonymized data collection through web measurement and analysis tools, provided THE USER accepts the necessary cookies in accordance with the legislation.
- THE USER who has not contacted THE COMPANY and does not authorize the collection of anonymized data.
3.4. THE USER expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services offered and not to use them for:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist advocacy or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE COMPANY or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to THE WEBSITE and its services.
- Attempt to access restricted areas of the computer systems of THE COMPANY or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE COMPANY or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
3.5. In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through THE WEBSITE, you must send a notification to THE COMPANY duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly stating and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.