C.B. AIRMEDIA 360
Adress: CALLE EL CALVARIO, 74 – LOCAL A. 38300 – LA OROTAVA, SANTA CRUZ DE TENERIFE, SPAIN.
What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer via web sites. They are tools that have an essential role in the provision of many information society services. Among other things, they allow a web page to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or his equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, two types can be distinguished:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they can not be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the duration of their storage in the client’s browser, which can be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data when the user accesses a website.
They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user at once (for example, a list of purchased products).
• Persistent cookies: the data is always stored in the terminal and can be consulted and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse a website, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parties, memorizing the elements that make up an order, carrying out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements when browsing, store content for video or sound broadcasting or share content via social networks.
• Personalization cookies: they allow the user to access the service with certain predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessible, the regional configuration from which you access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: they allow the person responsible for them to track and analyze the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected by this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the sites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use. data made by users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: they allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information about user behavior obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertisements based on it.
Disabling and deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but this can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you will find instructions. The user will be able to
at any time, choose which cookies you want to use on this website.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer o Microsoft Edge:
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser via tools such as the following.
• Ghostery: www.ghostery.com/
• Your online choices: www.youronlinechoices.com/es/
Cookies used on www.airmedia360.com
The cookies used on this portal are identified below, as well as their type and function: