1. BASIC INFORMATION ON DATA PROTECTION 1.1.
Responsible party: AIRLEVEL SL
, with NIF B76786722
and tax address located at Calle Tornero nº2 Local A, 38400, Puerto de la Cruz (Santa Cruz de Tenerife), hereinafter “THE COMPANY” 1.2.
Purpose: attend to requests made through the web, manage the sending of information. 1.3.
Legitimation: consent of the interested party and execution of a pre-contract/contract 1.4.
Recipients: data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to meet your request 1.5.
Rights: you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, limitation of treatment, data portability and not be subject to automated individualized decisions. 1.6.
THE COMPANY undertakes to comply with current legislation at all times regarding the processing of personal data. 2. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA? 2.1.
The person responsible for the processing of your data is THE COMPANY:
|Identity : AIRLEVEL SL , with NIF B76786722 Address : Calle Tornero nº2 Local A, 38400, Puerto de la Cruz (Santa Cruz de Tenerife) Telephone : (+34) 682 142 626 Web : www.airmedia360.com Email : info@airmedia360. com
THE COMPANY informs the user that the data that they provide us through browsing our website, the contact form or when sending emails, will be processed by THE COMPANY and that said treatment is included in the Registry of Treatment activities managed by THE COMPANY in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. 3. WHAT ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA USED FOR? 3.1.
- Send you the information and provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website.
- Provide you with information about the offers, products and services requested.
- Occasionally, THE COMPANY may use your personal data to send you notifications by email. Said notifications will be made to inform about the modifications in our services or products or in our legal conditions policies.
- Send you commercial communications about offers, activities and promotions of THE COMPANY and the sector that may be of interest to you by conventional or electronic means when you have checked the box that you wish to receive information.
Google, including all its tools, comply with the EU-US Privacy framework Shield Framework, in accordance with the provisions of the United States Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and conservation of personal information from member countries of the European Union. 3.3.
THE COMPANY will try at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the consent of the User for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that if they continue browsing our page, they consent to the installation of cookies. The acceptance of the installation of cookies entails the acceptance of the conservation of the IP address in the records of www.airmedia360.com, together with the date of acceptance, for a period of one year, in order to demonstrate the consent given. . You can obtain more information in our « Cookies Policy
». 4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA? 4.1.
The legitimacy for the processing of your data by THE COMPANY is based on: 4.2.
In the execution of a pre-contract/contract to send you the information and provide the requested service, not being possible otherwise. 4.3.
In the consent of the user for the sending of commercial communications of the offers, activities and promotions of THE COMPANY and the sector that could be of interest to them. The user can revoke the consent given at any time. 5. FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA? 5.1.
The data to send you the information or provide the service you request through the various forms available on our website, to manage your online purchase through our platform, and your registration as a user will be kept for as long as the contractual relationship is in effect. in force, and once completed during the legal prescription period. 5.2.
The data processed for the sending of commercial communications on offers, activities and promotions of THE COMPANY and the sector that may be of interest to you, will be kept as long as the user does not revoke the consent given. 5.3.
The IP address obtained through cookies will have a conservation period of one year, in order to demonstrate the user’s consent. 5.4.
Regarding the period of conservation of cookies, you can obtain more information on our website in the section “Cookies Policy” 6. WHAT KIND OF DATA DO WE PROCESS FROM OUR USERS? 6.1.
THE COMPANY treats the following categories of data:
- Data of users who fill in any of the available forms:
- The personal data that THE COMPANY requests includes:
- Identification data: name and surname, telephone, postal and electronic address
- Data related to the request
- Data from users who browse our website: Data provided by cookies and by Google Analytics .
- Only those over 16 years of age can provide data through our website. If you are under this age, you must have the consent of your parents or legal guardians.
The User guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to THE COMPANY and declares that he is over 16 years of age, and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements that he makes. 6.3.
The personal data processed by THE COMPANY may be mandatory or voluntary. 6.4.
Voluntary information is information that the user is not obliged to provide in order to contact us. 6.5.
The fields marked with an asterisk (*) or with the word (required) in our forms are mandatory, refusal to provide them will make it impossible to provide the service or meet your request. 6.6. In the event that you provide us with data from third parties, you declare that you have
their consent and you agree to transfer the information that we provide you in this clause, exempting THE COMPANY
from any type of obligation. notwithstanding _ THE COMPANY
may carry out verifications to verify that the third party has been informed by adopting the diligence measures established in the data protection regulations. 7. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL YOUR DATA BE COMMUNICATED? 7.1.
No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation or in the event that it is necessary to meet your request. 8. WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW CAN YOU EXERCISE THEM? 8.1.
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise before the person in charge of the treatment, THE COMPANY, the rights of access, rectification, opposition, portability, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of the treatment and not to be subject to individualized decisions , in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and by which Directive 95/46/CE (RGPD) and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPD-GDD) are repealed:
- Right of access
- You have the right to know:
- Whether or not we are processing personal data that concerns you.
- The origin of your data, if you did not provide it to us.
- The purposes of processing your data.
- The categories of data in question.
- The recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data has been or will be disclosed.
- If possible, the expected period of conservation of the personal data (or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period).
- The right to file a claim with a control authority.
- If we make automated decisions -including profiling- using your personal data.
- Right of rectification
- You have the right to have your personal data rectified:
- Completing them, if they were incomplete.
- Updating or rectifying them, if for any reason they are no longer consistent with current reality or are inaccurate.
- By exercising the right to rectification, we will ensure that all your personal data is accurate and complete.
- Right of erasure
- You have the right to have your personal data deleted when any of the following conditions occurs:
- These data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed.
- You withdraw the consent on which we base the processing of your data and it cannot be supported by another legal basis.
- You have successfully exercised the right to oppose the processing of your data.
- Personal data has been unlawfully processed.
- Right to limitation of processing
- You will have the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of your personal data (that is, that we keep it without using it for the intended purposes).
- Opposition right
- You will have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data, for example, where you believe that the personal data we hold about you may be incorrect or you believe that we no longer need to use it.
- Right of portability
- When the processing of your data is based on consent or is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contract and is carried out by automated means, you will have the right to the portability of your data, that is, to have it delivered to you in a structured format, of common use and mechanical reading, even to send them to a new person in charge, which is why HDGAMING will facilitate the portability of your data to the new person in charge.
To exercise their rights, the user must send a letter indicating the right they wish to exercise and accompany a document proving their identity and postal or electronic address for notification purposes. This request can be made, either by postal mail to: THE COMPANY, Calle Tornero nº2 Local A, 38400, Puerto de la Cruz (Santa Cruz de Tenerife),
or at the following email address: [email protected] 8.3.
THE COMPANY must reply to the request for the exercise of rights within one month from receipt of the request. Said term may be extended by another two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests. We will inform you of any extension within one month of receiving the request, indicating the reasons for the delay. 8.4.
Likewise, the interested parties have the right to claim before the competent Control Authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection) when they consider that THE COMPANY
has violated the rights that the data protection regulations recognize at www.aepd.es 9. ARE MY DATA SECURE? 9.1.
THE COMPANY has a contract in force with the hosting company webempresa.es for hosting its website. It is a European company and has the latest systems in security measures in compliance with European legislation on data protection. 9.2.
THE COMPANY guarantees the adoption of the appropriate measures to ensure the confidential treatment of your data, taking into account their reserved nature. 9.3.
THE COMPANY undertakes that said data remain secret, treating them with the utmost confidentiality, and declares that it has implemented in its information system, the security policies corresponding to the type of data handled in accordance with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (GDPR). 10. LINKS TO OTHER SITES 10.1.
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites that do not belong to our entity, THE COMPANY
will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or for the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer. Last update: February 2023 DISCLAIMER
: In case of confusion or invalid points in the English text, the Spanish version of this document shall be considered preferentially, supplementary, or as a substitute. It is hereby clarified that, in the event of any discrepancy, ambiguity, or inconsistency between the English version and the Spanish version of this document, the Spanish version shall prevail and be considered as the primary and controlling source. The English version is provided for convenience purposes only and should not be relied upon as the definitive interpretation of the terms and conditions contained herein. Any questions or concerns regarding the interpretation of this document should be referred to the Spanish version.